Saturday 7 December 2013

♡Bracelet Review/Christmas Present Idea!♡

I've been meaning to write this for a some time now but a little while ago I won a bracelet from Steph, who is a wonderful woman that I first came across through her tumblr, which I love, then her instagram and finally her etsy.

I am a massive fan of jewellery, I decorate myself as much as possible. A 'minimum jewellery day' for me is my 12 rings that I wear, earrings, my two necklaces that I never take off and the braided bracelets, or friendship bracelets, that I also never take off.

I was so excited to win a braided bracelet from Steph, it meant adding another to my collection. They're all so unique with cute little charms and gorgeous colours, I've got to say I am obsessed!

Steph is so lovely and even asked me what bracelet I wanted but in the end she sent me one that wasn't even stocked in her store, a bracelet with a lovely little elephant! I am in love with it as elephants are one of my favourite animals and remind me of my trips overseas. It also features some of my favourite colours, pink and purple. I have a tiny wrist but it ties up on my wrist perfectly and is really well made. It arrived in the mail really quickly, with a really sweet card and a business card that has Jimi Hendrix on it. Honestly, I could go on forever about how much I love it. I think I have a little bit of a girl crush developing.

I definitely think that a bracelet from Steph would be an amazing Christmas present for someone, they are so thoughtful and affordable as well! You should all definitely give her etsy a look, you won't be disappointed. Thanks Steph! xx
*I spilt a tiny bit of water on the card, my bad! Also, please ignore my terrible nails*


2 comments:

  1. That bracelet is beautiful! I love it.

    Chloe-Kay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for meeting cool people through the interwebz and getting free things! Haha I used to have a bit of a ring obsession as well, and wore some on every finger. I still always buy rings whenever I find some ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and leave a comment! I read all comments and when I do it leaves a smile on my face ♡ If you've asked a question I will definitely answer it so check back to read my response :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...