Thursday 6 June 2013

♡Smoothies and Juices♡

Hi guys! I've recently visited the world of juicing again and so I thought I'd share with you guys some juice recipes that I love as well as some smoothie recipes that I love too! Here we go:

Smoothies

☆ The Energiser: ☆ 
Lime, Honey or Agave Nectar
Pear, Apple, Spinach
Ginger tea
~ This smoothie will really give you a mjor boost of energy and gives a delish flavour kick ~

☆ Hangover Hero: ☆ 
A little bit of Ginger
Almond Butter
Pomegranate juice
Banana
Ice
~ This helps hydrate, settle the stomach and also gives your body the energy it needs after a big night ~

☆ Sleep Inducer: ☆ 
Sesame Seeds
Almond Butter
Cherries, Banana
Almond Milk
~ If you drink this an hour before bed time you will be feeling sleepy in no time at all! ~

☆ The Relaxer: ☆ 
Banana
Nutmeg, Honey or Agave Nectar, Almonds
Soy Yoghurt
Chamomile Tea
~ This smoothie is perfect for when you're feeling stressed or even when you just want to relax. This tastes super indulgent and is very nutritious! ~

☆ Stomach Soother: ☆ 
Flaxseed
Ginger
Peaches, Papaya, Pear
Soy Yoghurt, Ice
~ This concoction will help with nausea, wind, bad breath and an upset stomach ~

☆ The Detoxer: ☆ 
Lemon Juice, Ginger
Apples, Pear
Carrot Juice, Beetroot Juice
~ This smoothie is a detox in a glass as it is packed with nutrients, antioxidants and immune system boosting ingredients ~

☆  Skin Smoother: ☆ 
Flaxseed
Avocado
Strawberries, Blueberries, Cherries
Soy Yoghurt, Ice
~ This is absolutely packed with skin smoothing nutrients to help you look after your bodies biggest organ ~

☆ Immune Booster: ☆ 
Almond
Rockmelon, Pineapple
Banana, Mango
Almond Milk
~ This here is full of vitamin C, beta carotene and zinc which all help boost the immune system ~



Juices

☆ The Cleanser: ☆ 
Lettuce, Cucumber
Apple, Banana
~ This tastes very fruity and helps cleanse out your system and helps with constipation ~

☆ The Magician: ☆ 
Turmeric
Apple, Orange, Carrot
~ To help your body simply radiate ~

☆ The Greenie: ☆ 
Lemon, Turmeric
Seasonal Greens, Celery, Cucumber
Apple
 ~ To help cleanse your blood ~

☆ Harmony: ☆ 
Lemon, Ginger
Seasonal Greens, Carrot, Celery
Apple, Beetroot
~ This helps cleanse the gland system as well as the liver ~

☆ The Refresher: ☆
Lettuce, Carrot
Strawberries, Watermelon
~ If you're looking for something refreshing and to give your system a kick start this is the one! ~


I know this post is more smoothie focused but I have experimented with my blender more than my juicer as my juicer has only just started working again. Please try these out yourselves and let me know how you go! Also experiment with your own creations and see how they work for you :)

xx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and leave a comment! I read all comments and when I do it leaves a smile on my face ♡ If you've asked a question I will definitely answer it so check back to read my response :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...